Mushroom Vindaloo is a special curry relished in Goa. Made especially with Goan style and spices it gives you a perfect tinge of creamy and spicy flavour altogether.
Mushrooms are rich in potassium, protein, Vitamin K and Vitamin C. Potassium plays a very important role in boosting heart health and controlling high blood pressure.
- 40 grams mushrooms
- 20 grams onion
- ½ teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1-2 red chillies
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Nutrition Info
- 143.1 kcal
- 15.5 grams
- 2.2 grams
- 9.3 grams
- To start with, gather all the spices together except ginger garlic paste and heat them over a small skillet over a medium flame.
- Sautee this paste for a few minutes and keep it aside to cool. Then grind it to form a fine powder.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste followed by onions. Then add the ground spice powder and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and mix well. Let it cook for 8-10 minutes until mushrooms soften.
- Serve hot.
Over to you:
Try out this spicy and tangy Goan recipe and pamper yourself with its amazing taste and flavour.