Millet Dosa is an interesting twist to normal rice dosa. It is made with the goodness of bajra and is full of nutrition that can be added to your list of breakfast options.
Bajra is an excellent source of magnesium, potassium and dietary fiber. It aids in digestion and lowers cholesterol levels.
- 20 grams bajra
- 10 grams urad dal
- 5 grams fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt as per taste
- 20 grams onion
- 20 grams capsicum
- 20 grams tomato
- 20 grams zucchini
- salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 150.2 kcal
- 17.3 grams
- 5.6 grams
- 5.3 grams
- Soak bajra, urad dal and fenugreek seeds for 2-3 hours.
- Now, drain and blend them together to form a smooth batter. Allow it to ferment in a warm place for 10-15 hours.
- Now add salt and mix well. The batter for dosa is almost ready. Heat the non-stick pan, pour a ladle of batter in circular motion to make dosa.
- Smear oil on the sides. Cook dosa until it changes to brown colour.
- Then for the filling , heat some oil in a pan and add finely chopped onions to it.
- Once the onion turns reddish brown, add other vegetables and cook until soft.
- Add spices as per taste and your filling is ready.
- Fold this dosa, fill in the filling and serve hot with chutney or sambar.
Over to you:
So, try out this easy and simple recipe and give yourself a treat of delicious and crispy dosa.