Cake is always a special treat and a delicious form of dessert. This Eggless Orange Cake is one such dessert that revive back to childhood within seconds with the smell of scented orange and the addition of condensed milk into the batter gives the cake a different texture.
Orange is among the world’s most popular fruit. It is a rich source of Vitamin C, as well as another vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- 15 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of baking soda
- 5 grams coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon orange pulp
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Nutrition Info
- 101 kcal
- 12.5 grams
- 1.6 grams
- 5.1 grams
- Preheat oven to 180 Degree C.
- Take a round cake pan, oil them well, sprinkle with flour, coat on all sides, tap off the excess. Set aside.
- Sieve flour, baking soda, baking powder well and set aside.
- Take oil, sugar, orange juice, curd inand mix well.
- Pour this into the cake pan and bake it for 30 to 40 mins.
- Remove the cake, insert a tooth pick and check whether it is done.
- Remove the cake pan from oven, let it cool down for 30 mins.
- Invert and slice and serve.
Over to you:
The pleasant hue and fresh citrus aroma of this orange cake is sure to attract to. So, don’t forget to try on your hands on this fruitful cake.