The very delicious probiotic gut bowl is nutritious yet a great way of utilizing the leftovers. This recipe is easy to prepare, and nutritious. Anyone craving something different can choose this healthier alternative to fulfill that craving.
Cauliflower is good in fiber, B vitamins, antioxidants, and phytonutrients that can protect against cancer. The fiber helps with digestion and constipation, this bowl contains a mixture of prebiotic food along with naturally fermented probiotic food. Eating this combination ensures that the gut favors good bacteria which keeps the immune system strong. The dressing which is prepared with ginger that is healthy for digestion and all the other ingredients make a good combination overall.
- 15 grams cooked rice
- 10 grams beet( roasted and chopped)
- 10 grams cauliflower( roasted)
- 10 grams dandelion greens( chopped)
- 10 grams red onion( sliced)
- 15 grams sauerkraut
- 5 grams pumpkin seeds
- 5 grams walnuts
For the dressing
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 10ml orange juice
- 5ml apple cider vinegar
- 5 grams ginger
- 5 grams garlic
- Sea salt as per taste
- 135 Kcal
- 4 grams
- 12.5 grams
- 3.2 grams
- Start by taking a small bowl and adding all the dressing ingredients and mixing well to combine. Set aside until the bowl is prepared.
- Next, take a large bowl; add in the cooked rice, layer with roasted beets, roasted cauliflower, and dandelion greens. Then make a layer of onions, sauerkraut, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts
- Lastly, drizzle some dressing over the bowl and serve
Over to you:
This easy probiotic gut bowl is amazingly filling, healthy, and nutritious. The perfect combination of rice along with the roasted veggies tastes delicious and relishes all the hunger pangs by adding fluffiness and texture to the dish.