Powerup spinach pancake is a perfect snack to satisfy your taste buds as a breakfast option. It is an easy to prepare dish with ample nutritional benefits.
Oats are rich in dietary fibre which helps in better digestion and provides you with energy. Spinach is rich in iron, folic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C. It helps in building up of immunity because of its antioxidant properties.
- 20 grams oats flour
- 10 grams normal atta
- 40 grams of spinach (boiled)
- 20 grams plain curd
- 20 grams chopped onion
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 5 grams olive oil
- Nutrition Info
- 171.3 kcal
- 21 grams
- 4.5 grams
- 7.08 grams
- Take boiled spinach and blend it in a blender.
- Then put this spinach puree along with curd. Mix thoroughly and keep aside.
- Then add oats flour and normal flour into it.
- Then add finely chopped onions and add them into the batter followed by salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Serve hot with mint and coriander chutney
Over to you:
So, sit back, relax and enjoy this healthy yet easy to make powerup spinach pancake at your home.