Pindi chole is a delicious dish prepared from some healthy ingredients that not only taste better but also suit the body’s needs. So try this delicious Pindi chole recipe that fulfills the requirement this season.
Chickpeas offer a variety of health benefits, such as improving digestion, reducing the risk of diseases, and helping in weight management. They are also high in protein.
- 30 grams chickpeas
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1-2 green chili
- 15 grams potato, boiled and peeled
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate seeds powder
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 101 Kcal
- 4.3 grams
- 12.7 grams
- 3.2 grams
- Start by soaking the chana overnight
- Then boil chana in water with1 a teaspoon of salt for about 3-4 whistles or until they are well boiled. Strain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan; add cumin seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Next, add in all the other ingredients along with the spices and mix well.
- Allow it to cook for about 20-25 minutes or until they are well cooked.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.
Over to you
The goodness of spices and chana takes hardly any time to prepare and is a simple yet satisfying dish. It keeps you full and energetic the entire day. Enjoy the goodness!