Paneer quinoa cutlets are the perfect party snacks and are healthy inside out that is prepared in under 30 minutes. It is a perfect combination of protein, fiber, and calcium.
Quinoa is very nutritious and is full of antioxidants, fiber as well as protein. It relieves constipation and cholesterol issues. Paneer is also a protein source and besides being delicious, it is good in calcium that supports bone development.
- 20 grams paneer
- 15 grams quinoa
- Salt and black pepper as per taste
- 10 grams raw banana
- 5 grams peanuts
- Few sprigs of mint leaves and coriander
- ½ green chili
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Nutrition Info
- 141 kcal
- 13.6 grams
- 5.6 grams
- 7.4 grams
- Start by cooking the quinoa and raw banana with some water and salt in a pressure cooker for some time.
- On the other hand, wash the paneer and grate it
- Prepare the masala by making a paste of mint, coriander, peanuts, and green chili.
- After the quinoa and raw banana has cooled a bit, mix in all the ingredients to prepare a mixture.
- Prepare equal-sized cutlets and cook them over a skillet with some oil
- Serve these cutlets chutney or dressing of your choice.
Over to you:
Quinoa paneer cutlets are great weekend snacks to serve the guests and are a perfect healthy starter.