Rajma Wrap is an easy and flavourful recipe for all the rajma lovers out there. This roll is super-healthy made with the stuffing of spicy and tangy rajma to make it more palatable for you.
Kidney beans contain a hearty mix of both soluble and insoluble fibre. Fibre helps to promote good digestive health and bowel regularity. Kidney beans are high in blood building iron, phosphorus – which plays a crucial role in healthy bones and teeth – and vitamin K that helps protect the nervous system from free radical damage.
- 20 grams Rajma/ kidney beans, soaked overnight
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 10 grams fresh curd (optional)
- 20 grams onion
- 20 grams tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted fenugreek seed powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 20 grams rice flour
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Nutrition Info
- 197.5 kcal
- 26.6 grams
- 8.2 grams
- 5.8 grams
- Pressure cook Rajma until cooked.
- Heat oil in the pan. Then add finely chopped onions and fry them until golden brown.
- Then add chopped tomatoes followed by curd and all the spices.
- Now add boiled rajma to this gravy and mix well.
- In another container, combine all the ingredients required for wrap and knead a dough.
- Roll the dough into a round roti using a little wheat flour.
- When small bubbles start forming, turn it over, and cook it from the other side.
- Cook it evenly from both sides.When cooked, apply the rajma mixture on the chapati with the help spoon and twist it to form a wrap.
- Serve hot with yogurt dip.
Over to you
It is a healthy recipe that is easy and quick to make and can be added to one of your meals. This can be relished by every age group. Enjoy it with your family and have a fun time.