Quinoa bun is an amazing dessert enriched with the flavor and goodness of quinoa. This dish is a nutritious way to curb your sweet cravings.
Nutritional benefits –
Eggs provide us with high biological value protein which helps in building up muscles. They also contain essential omega -3 fatty acids. Quinoa is high fiber, high protein and gluten free grain which provides you with major health benefits. It also has anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory properties.
- 10 grams quinoa flour
- 10 grams rice flour
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 5 grams Coconut sugar
- 5 grams of butter
- Nutrition Info
- 196.2 kcal
- 26.1 grams
- 7.3 grams
- 8.8 grams
- Preheat the oven to 250 degree Celsius
- Take a bowl and mix butter, egg and sugar with each other and stir well.
- In another bowl sieve all the dry ingredients which are quinoa flour, rice flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and pinch salt.
- Now mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Add a pinch of vanilla essence into it.
- Mix well and transfer it to a greased baking tray.
- Bake it for 20-30 minutes at 220 degree Celsius.
- Your quinoa bun is ready!
Over to you –
This dish is for sure a center piece of your dining table. Share this healthy dessert with your family and friends.