Cauliflower-garlic hummus is an amazing dip to be served along with your snacks. It is enriched with ample nutritional benefits along with taste.
Nutritional benefits –
Whole pulses like Chickpea are quite important. They are energy dense, have a good amount of fiber and improve digestion. Apart from this Chickpea are also a very good source of Calcium and protein. Cauliflower is a very light vegetable which is high in fiber and thus can aid proper digestion. Essential vitamins and minerals like folate, vitamin c are also present in them.
- 20 grams of chickpeas
- 15 grams cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1tsp olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- ¼ tbsp. chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Nutrition Info
- 149.4 kcal
- 12.5 grams
- 6.2 grams
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and Greece the baking tray.
- Finely chop the cauliflowers and bake them for 10 minutes.
- Then wash, drain and boil the chickpeas until soft.
- Then combine chickpeas, baked cauliflower, lime juice, garlic and spices and bled together to form smooth paste.
- Transfer this into a serving bowl. Season with olive oil and salt and pepper
- Serve with Vegetable sticks or pita bread.
Over to you-
So try this cauliflower-garlic hummus at home which is a nutrient-dense dip for you. Don’t forget to try this recipe at home and enjoy it with some veggies.