Nutty chikki is a healthy snack and is best to munch on during the match or breakfast bar. These are flavored with toasted nuts, making for a healthy and delicious on-the-go treat or snack everyone will love. It is one of the easiest ways to keep oneself warm during winters
Jaggery aids in digestion and cleanses the whole body and prevents anemia. Peanut on the other side contains healthy fats and fiber. Almonds contain a great number of nutrients such as magnesium, calcium, healthy fats, protein, and fiber. Walnuts are a good source of omega 3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and help in lowering cholesterol levels, therefore, helping in heart conditions.
- 10 grams peanuts
- 5 grams cashew
- 5 grams walnuts
- 5 grams almonds
- 1 teaspoon saunf
- 15 grams jaggery
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 5.5 grams
- 13.4 grams
- Start by warming the nuts along with the saunf in a pan and keep them aside.
- Then add in the jaggery along with a little water on a moderate flame until it is of thin consistency.
- After some time add in the nuts mixture and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Then remove from heat and add in the lemon rind and stir well
- Pour the mixture in a greased tray, cut into rectangles when the mixture turns cool, and store
- These bars can be stored in an airtight container.
Over To you
This nutty chikki is full of flavors and is a great on-the-go snack. The nuts along with the jaggery make a great combination and is a good snack to munch on during winters.