Healthy Lemon Zucchini Bread that is a super moist, sweet and so soft. This quick snack or easy breakfast idea is a great way to sneak in extra veggies and will be a favourite with the whole family.
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS: Almond flour is a good bang for the buck and an ideal alternative for gluten-free diet. It is high in protein, manganese, vitamin E, monosaturated fats and fibre. Zucchini possess an impressive nutritional content, it boosts high level of potassium, vitamin B, dietary fibre and antioxidants.
- 15 grams almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 5 grams coconut sugar
- 30 grams finely shredded unpeeled zucchini (do not squeeze or dry shredded zucchini)
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt to taste
- Nutrition Info
- 212 kcal
- 9 grams
- 8.2 grams
- 16.6 grams
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, line 9 x 5 loaf pan with unbleached parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine coconut sugar, zucchini, cooking oil, egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture; stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into greased bread pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 min, then remove from pan and cool completely.
- Once cool, combine ingredients for glaze and drizzle over bread.
Over to you
Make a newest summer dessert obsession with this amazing, tasty and lemony recipe.