Gobi Korma with Raisins is an amazing dish which is easy to make yet is highly nutritious. It is a perfect munching snack to pamper yourself whenever having hunger pangs.
Cauliflower is very light vegetables which are high in fiber and thus can aid proper digestion. Essential vitamins and minerals like folate, vitamin c are also present in them.
- 40 grams of cauliflower
- 20 grams of whole wheat flour
- 10 milliliter milk
- 5 grams raisins
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 109 kcal
- 16.6 grams
- 4.3 grams
- 2.9 grams
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F
- Distinguish the florets of cauliflower and place them on Greased baking tray.
- Roast until slightly brown texture is attained.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and whisk in the flour and add milk to it to make a sauce. Add raisins and salt, pepper as per taste
- Remove the cauliflower out from the oven and add the sauce over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes and serve hot.
Over to you
Gobhi korma with raisins is full of flavors and a healthy dish which provides you with various nutrients along with amazing taste.