Curried cauliflower soup is a relishing recipe which you can enjoy at any time during the day. It consists of low calorie ingredients such as cauliflower, carrots and tomato to provide you with tangy tinge and flavor.
Cauliflower is a very light vegetable which is high in fiber and thus can aid proper digestion. Essential vitamins and minerals like folate, vitamin c are also present in it. Carrot is a rich source of Vitamin A and fiber. Vitamin A acts as antioxidant and further improves vision.
- 40 grams Cauliflower
- 20 grams carrot
- 20 grams onion
- 20 grams tomato
- ½ teaspoon Ginger and garlic paste
- 10 ml coconut milk
- 1 cup water or vegetable broth
- 1teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Nutrition Info
- 68.4 kcal
- 4.6 grams
- 1.5 grams
- 4.4 grams
- Put some oil is saucepan and add cauliflower florets into it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook until its flavor is completely absorbed
- Add vegetables like carrot, onion and tomato in the pan and cook thoroughly.
- Cook until soft and add coconut milk and water or vegetable broth and bring to boil.
- Add cauliflower florets to it and salt, pepper and lime juice and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve hot.
Over to you
Curried cauliflower soup is a perfect bowl of delicious taste and ample benefits. It is for sure a must try.