Though beneficial, sometimes, normal water feels boring and some people won’t be able to drink a lot of water due to its plain and boring taste. Today, we bring you some of the easy ways to make your plain water both delightful and refreshing. These new and luscious zests not only boost the taste but also rejuvenate the inner you while making you energetic and enthusiastic.
So, switch out your regular and plain water with these easy to do DIY methods and ensure you drink recommended quantities on a regular basis. So, don’t think much and drink up!
- Give a squeeze: This is one of the easiest, delicious and refreshing ways to add a twist in the water. Just giving the squeeze of some drops of lime and lemon in your water can make it revitalizing by adding a citrusy flavour to it. What’s easier than this? Just cut out lemon and lime and directly drop some juice in the water and mix. It has plenty of benefits as well like it boosts your metabolism, helps in maintain weight, promotes digestion and enhance the quality of your skin.
- Infuse with fruits: You must have heard the word ‘detox’ many times! Detox your body is a great way to flush out toxins from the body while making the body healthy. This infused water can not only give a flavoursome taste to your buds but also cleanse the inner body. Not only this, but it also aids in proper digestion and gives a great boost to your metabolism.
- Make a mash: Okay, so, this may take a little while to give a twist to your plain water but once you drink this, there is no going back. All you have to do is take your favourite berries (strawberries, blackberries, cranberry) and squeeze out its juice and mix it with water and drink. It is healthy, tasty and refreshes you in no time.
- Spice up the taste: Basil is extremely advantageous for the health and it is packed with Vitamin K, manganese, phosphorus, iron, and dietary fibre which can refresh you in just a few minutes. It helps in flushing out the toxins from the body while giving your water a unique and different taste. All you have to do is just store some basil leaves in the water overnight and drink it sip by sip on the other day.
- Mint it up: This low-cost herb is quite famous for its refreshing and soothing properties. It can easily give a stimulating taste to your water in no time. Not only this, but it also won’t take more than 2 minutes to twist your boring water. All you have to do is wash the mint leaves and add it in your water and you are all ready to enjoy the freshness with every sip of it.
Make your water refreshing and rejuvenating by following the above-written pointers. Don’t forget to tell us which one is your favourite.