The ingredients sweet potato and chestnut bring a versatile flavor of both the ingredients to the dish, it provides a deep crunchy taste, and the satisfying texture of the soup along with its amazing nutritional composition is one of a kind. This is a perfect kid-friendly soup recipe including all the good and healthy ingredients.
Sweet potatoes contain a great amount of fiber and are therefore good for constipation issues. Chestnuts are great in antioxidants and they help to reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- 30 grams of sweet potato
- 15 grams chestnut
- 15 grams onion
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 100ml vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 97 kcal
- 15.7 grams
- 1.2 grams
- 3.4 grams
- Heat some oil in a skillet and sauté onions for about 3-4 minutes until they turn golden brown.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except chestnuts and sweet potato and cook them for about 5-7 minutes. Add in the chopped sweet potatoes and chestnuts and let them boil for 30 minutes or until they turn soft.
- After the soup is boiled, let it cool down and transfer it to the blender to form a puree consistency.
- Serve it in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
Over to you:
Grab on this bowl of soup to add in that extra nutrition kick while watching your favorite movie!