No Sugar blueberry muffins is a delicious and delightful recipe which you can enjoy post meals or when you are hovered by sugar cravings. So, let’s know how this super smooth and fruity muffin turns out to be.
Blueberries are rich source of Vitamin C which provides you with antioxidants and builds immunity. They also are good source of dietary fibre which helps in weight loss and further reduces the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Nutrition Info
- 218.5 kcal
- 20.3 grams
- 7.9 grams
- 11.6 grams
- 20 grams blueberries
- 20 grams oats flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 egg whole
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- In a bowl whisk together egg, olive oil and honey.
- In another bowl sieve oats flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Now mix together the dry and wet ingredients.
- Then add finely chopped blueberries followed by vanilla essence.
- Take the muffin molds and add the spoonful of batter in to them.
- Bake for around 19-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Over to you:
No Sugar blueberry muffin is a perfect desert which is a combined package of delicious taste and ample benefits. It is for sure a must try!