Barley dosa is a healthy swap to normal rice dosa. Made with the goodness of barley, it is a well nutritious dosa to add on to your breakfast options.
Barley is rich in both soluble and insoluble fibre and therefore aids in proper digestion. The fibre plays an important role in order to get rid of chronic diseases thereby safeguarding overall health.
- Nutrition Info
- 150.2 kcal
- 17.3 grams
- 5.6 grams
- 5.3 grams
- 20 grams barley
- 10 grams urad dal
- 5 grams fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt as per taste
- Soak barley, urad dal and fenugreek seeds for 2-3 hours.
- Drain and blend them together to form a smooth batter. Allow it to ferment in a warm place for 10-15 hours.
- Now add salt and mix well. The batter for dosa is ready. Heat the non-stick pan, pour a ladle of batter in circular motion to make dosa.
- Smear oil on the sides. Cook dosa until it changes to brown colour.
- Fold this dosa and serve hot with chutney or sambar.
Over to you:
Try out this easy and simple recipe and give yourself a treat of delicious and crispy dosa.