Don’t like eating beetroot as a salad; prepare Beetroot Paratha and give a twist to regular paratha.
Beetroot is a rich source of Folate, Vitamin A and C, Potassium, and Fiber.
- 158.2 Kcal
- 3.3 Grams
- 24 Grams
- 5.4 Grams
- 1/4 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Ghee
- ½ Beetroot (Grated)
- ½ Tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- Salt as per taste
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, salt, and ghee, and knead the dough. Keep the dough for 15 minutes for resting.
- Shred a beetroot and add salt, red chili, and black pepper to it. Mix them all well.
- Prepare rounds out of dough, take around and roll it out, stuff a generous amount of the beetroot filling in the middle, and close the dough.
- Roll it out again and put on Tawa to roast for 1-2 minutes, then flip the side.
- Roast paratha until golden brown and crisp.
Over To You
Nutritious paratha with a twist is a must-try.