Beany Cabbage Bowl is a very simple and easy recipe that is prepared using cabbage and beans. Made with the low-calorie cabbage, it is a perfect dish to add on to any of your meals during the day.
Cabbage is a low calorie vegetable which is an excellent source of fibre. It also contains antioxidants which reduces the risk of chronic diseases.
- 2 cabbage outer leaves
- 10 grams kidney beans
- 10 grams sliced avocado
- 10 grams onions
- 10 grams tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 118.6 Kcal
- 4.1 grams
- 7.5 grams
- 7.2 grams
- Firstly, remove the outer leaves of cabbage so that you make them perfect bowls.
- In a small bowl, combine beans, red onions, tomatoes and avocado.
- In another bowl, mix salt, pepper, chili flakes, vinegar and olive oil together to form a dressing.
- Now add the dressing to the bean mixture and mix gently.
- Finally, divide the mixture into cabbage bowls.
- Serve and enjoy.
Over to you
Beany Cabbage Bowl is quite an easy and simple recipe that you can count on to remove your hunger pangs. So, put your hands on this amazing recipe.