Cherry Tomato Couscous salad is high on taste and health. This dish is a perfect pick for starters or a main meal. So, count on this recipe in order to enjoy its unique flavour and richness.
Couscous boosts your immunity system. It is a healthy alternative to pasta which makes it a low-calorie food with good amount of fibre. Tomatoes are great source of antioxidant lycopene which reduces the risk of cancer and heart diseases. It is also rich in vitamin C, potassium and Folate.
- 15 grams couscous
- 20 grams cherry tomatoes
- 10 grams cooked chickpeas
- 20 grams bell peppers
- 20 grams cucumber
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon olives
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasonings thyme, oregano, chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 140.2 kcal
- 12.1 grams
- 4.1 grams
- 8.1 grams
- Firstly, cook the couscous in the boiling water according to package instructions.
- Make the dressing by combining lime juice, minced garlic seasonings, olive oil, white vinegar and olive oil in a bowl.
- Now drain the couscous and let it cool for few minutes.
- In a large bowl, add chopped cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, cooked chickpeas and couscous. Then add parsley and basil leaves.
- Toss it with the prepared dressing and mix gently.
Over to you
Cherry Tomato Couscous salad is a delicious, healthy and filling recipe to satisfy your taste buds. It’s for sure a must try.