Life has become fast and stressful, having too many things to do in very little time makes it a difficult task to even get through the day, especially if you are working a job with fixed timings. During these times it gets difficult to manage your diet and you may stray further away from your diet by having junk. We understand this hassle and that’s why today we bring you six recipes that are easy to make and you can enjoy at your home without compromising on your health.
6 Recipes for better health, every day!
- Let’s start with a proteinaceous meal, chickpea curry, also known as chhole, is a traditional Indian recipe that is essentially a chickpea curry that you can make in minutes. If you want an additional vegetable, stir in some roasted cauliflower florets. Serve with brown basmati rice or warm Naan. Extremely healthy and delicious this typical Indian meal can be made for breakfast, lunch, or dinner in minutes and can be enjoyed without worrying much about your diet. The protein from chickpea is another plus point of this meal which helps for prolonged video call sessions or work.
- Chopped and crumbled feta with some eggs, these are the only ingredients required to make a 15 min dish, Spanakopita Scrambled Egg Pitas. Rich in protein and almost no cooking necessary this can become your go-to meal for some immediate protein intake to help you get through your day effortlessly. You may also add a flavorful burst of sun-dried tomato tapenade to spread over the whole-wheat pita before nestling the scrambled eggs inside to improve its texture and flavors.
- Mozzarella, basil, and Zucchini Frittata. This vegetable-studded frittata recipe is one of the quickest meals you can make. A baguette bass stuffed with cheese basil and zucchini is an insanely healthy choice for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Moo shu vegetables. This vegetarian version of the classic Chinese stir-fry, Moo Shu, uses already-shredded vegetables to cut down on the prep time. Throw in some tortillas with some hot sauce to make this dish a delicacy that you can visit every day.
- One-pot Greek pasta. You may recall this pasta which is made beforehand and stored for later use in the refrigerator. The pasta is cooked ahead of time and stored in the fridge to use for meals all week, but any leftover cooked pasta you have on hand will do. Throw in some chicken sausages to make it even more delightful and proteinaceous.
- Vegetables sauté with salsa grits. A dish that can be made in under 20 minutes, simply Sauté your favorite vegetables and serve it with some salsa grits and oatmeal on the side. A perfect choice for an evening snack, low in calories but will make you feel full.
Over to you.
We get it, it’s tough to look after your health in such a fast-paced life. But taking care of your health isn’t that tedious! Yes, follow the above-mentioned recipes and incorporate them in your day to day life to continue working and prospering without feeling down or tired. Easy to make and can be served at any time of the day these recipes can become insanely healthy diet replacements.