Sweet potato egg casserole made using eggs, spinach and shredded sweet potatoes is a perfect treat to your taste buds. It is easy to prepare, filling and can be a top pick for you at breakfast, lunch and on holidays.
Sweet potatoes are a healthy option instead of potatoes. They are rich in Fiber, vitamin B and Vitamin C.
- 1 Medium sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 40 grams boiled spinach
- 50 ml low fat milk
- 20 grams green onions
- 1 teaspoon jalapenos
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 213.9 kcal
- 30.4 grams
- 7.5 grams
- 6.2 grams
- Firstly pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a bowl and add eggs, all the spices and whisk together. After few seconds add green onions, jalapenos, milk and whisk to combine.
- Now add shredded sweet potato followed by spinach and mix well.
- Transfer this mixture on a baking dish and flatten it with the help of spatula. Bake for few minutes.
- After few minutes, remove this from oven and cut into small squares.
- Serve and enjoy.
Over to you
So, try this healthy and filling dish, which will satisfy your taste buds along with providing you with essential nutrients.