Pitaya smoothie is a great way of adding the dragon fruit in your diet if you are not into eating it as a fruit. This smoothie bowl is healthy, delicious and makes a healthy breakfast, snack or light dessert.
Dragon fruit has a good amount of antioxidants such as Vitamin C that helps in neutralizing the free radicals. It is loaded with fiber helping the digestion. Strawberries also are good in antioxidants and vitamin K that provides various health benefits. Banana prevents the menstrual cramps and is good in potassium.
- 10 grams pineapple
- 1 teaspoon light agave nectar
- A pinch of salt
- 10 grams pitaya
- 3 grams chia seeds
- 10 grams strawberries
- 10 grams banana
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon pistachio
- Nutrition Info
- 78 kcal
- 11.4 grams
- 1.5 grams
- 3.4 grams
- Combine pineapple, agave nectar, salt and pitaya in a blender to prepare a smooth paste.
- Stir in the chia into the paste.
- Take a clean bowl and pour paste. Layer the strawberries, banana, coconut and pistachio.
- Serve chilled!
Over to you:
Enjoy the goodness of nutrition with this delicious smoothie bowl!