Olive shelled edamame dip is super creamy and the garlic flavor along with edamame goes great chips, pita, or veggies or as a sandwich spread. This dressing is simple yet delicious and makes a perfect dressing and can be prepared all year round.
Spinach is one of the healthiest green vegetables to be added to a dish providing great amounts of Vitamin A, folic acid, nitrates which helps reduce blood pressure levels, good for eye health and fiber helps in constipation. Garlic has antimicrobial properties and helps to get rid of the common cold and has also been shown to improve cholesterol levels.
Edamame is good in fiber and helps in reducing heart risk.
- 30 grams greens of choice( spinach, kale, or lettuce)
- 20 grams edamame beans
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 5 grams pomegranate
- 5 grams fresh herbs (ie: mint, basil, or cilantro)
- Nutrition Info
- 57 kcal
- 4.2 grams
- 2.7 grams
- 4 grams
- Take a clean food processor and add in all the ingredients and blend to obtain a smooth consistency.
- Serve it by garnishing with pomegranate or pine nuts and serve along with roasted or grilled veggies.
Over to you:
Quick, easy, and creamy edamame is delicious and nutrient-packed and makes a perfect dressing that goes with grilled or roasted veggies.