Oats roti is a recipe that is in no way difficult to make and adding it to your regular diet is so healthy and nutritious for your body. As a result, it also helps in reducing weight and adds fiber to your diet.
Oats are high in soluble fiber, beta-glucan, which reduces cholesterol and promotes a healthy gut. It has antioxidants like avenanthramides that may help in reducing blood pressure. Whole wheat flour is loaded with gut-friendly fiber aiding in digestive health. Flaxseeds are loaded with nutrients and help in improving cholesterol. They also help to lower blood pressure. Flaxseed have good impacts on the digestive system
- 15 grams oats flour
- 15 grams whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt as per taste
- ½ teaspoon flaxseed
- Water as required
- Nutrition Info
- 133 kcal
- 21.9 grams
- 4.9 grams
- 3.3 grams
- Combine oats flour, whole wheat flour, and all the remaining ingredients except flaxseeds, and knead a soft dough using little water.
- Cover and keep this aside for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Roll the dough into a round roti using a little dry flour and sprinkle some flaxseeds
- Heat a Tawa over a moderate flame and place roti over it.
- cook it from both sides.
- Press the edges with a spatula so that the edges are also cooked well.
- Cook it evenly from both sides and serve immediately.
Over to you:
This delicious and light recipe gives you an option to include oats in your diet in an innovative way. This healthy and appetizing roti can be a great accompaniment to dinner or lunch and can be something that can impress one and all during family gatherings as a great alternative to regular chapatis.