Simple and made in 2 minutes with just three to four ingredients, this hot cocoa recipe is a must try to sway off all those hot chocolate cravings. This is by far loved by all the kids and is a best holiday drink. It can also be packed in a container for future use that can be gifted during the holiday or Christmas season!
Cocoa powder is shown to be a source of polyphenols that is abundant in flavanols. It has antioxidant effects and has shown to have positive effects on moods therefore helpful in depression. It brings calmness by reducing the stress levels.
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 10 grams skimmed powdered milk
- Nutrition Info
- 62 kcal
- 14.7 grams
- 4.3 grams
- 2.7 grams
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients except for honey/ maple syrup to combine well.
- Take an air tight jar and fil it in.
- To prepare a single cup of hot cocoa, add 2 teaspoon of dry mix to a large mug and a teaspoon of honey/maple syrup.
- Pour in some hot water and milk.
- Dissolve it completely and enjoy!
Over to you:
This hot cocoa drink satisfies your chocolate cravings. Enjoy a cup of hot cocoa!