Burgers are always a guilt indulgence but if made with healthy ingredients, they can be enjoyed. Here’s a recipe for Mushroom Chickpea Burger; nutritious yet delicious.
High in fiber, protein, and nutrients, ingredients are rich in vitamins and minerals; making burgers healthy. Mushrooms are rich in Protein, Fiber, Vitamin D, B12, and Anti-oxidants. They are known to be mood-lifters and are brain-friendly. Chickpeas are full of protein and fiber that will make your cravings go away.
- 419 Kcal
- 23.25 Grams
- 52.5 Grams
- 13.35 Grams
- 2 Tsp. Oil
- 1 Mixed grain Burger Bun
- 75 Grams Button Mushroom
- 50 Grams boiled Chickpea
- 1 Garlic Clove. Crushed
- 1 Small Bunch of Spring Onion
- 1 Tsp. Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Greek Yogurt
- ½ Small Tomato Sliced
- 1 Tsp. Mixed Herb Powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat a pan, and add 1 Tsp. oil and then garlic, spring onion, and mushroom. Sautee them well. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add garam masala, let it cook until dry.
- In a boiled mash boiled chickpea with folk or masher; leaving a few chunks. In this bowl add mushroom mix, bread crumbs, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well and form into the patty’s shape.
- In a flat pan, brush some oil and cook patties until crisp and brown. Flip the side and cook on the other side.
- In a bowl add curd and mixed herb powder. Spread curd on one side of the bread, and place sliced tomato on it. Now place patties on it and the burger is ready to be served.
Over To You
Do try the juicy and healthy ‘Mushroom Chickpea Burger’ in your snack time or even as lunch, of course without any guilt.