Garlic mushroom Fried rice is a heart-warming and delightful dish flavored with the flavor of garlic and mushrooms. It is a perfect dish to be tried upon this season
Nutritional benefits –
Rice serves as the instant source of energy. On the other hand Lemon is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which provides a tangy flavor to the dish. Garlic is known for its anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-cancerous properties.
- 20 grams of brown rice
- 10 grams mushrooms
- 20 grams finely chopped onions
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 5 grams of oil
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 126.7 kcal
- 1.82 grams
- 18.1 grams
- 5.1 grams
- In a pan, heat some oil, add onions and cook until brown color is obtained.
- Then add finely chopped mushrooms into it.
- Then add rice along with water and cook for a few minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and bring it to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for around 45 minutes.
- In another pan, heat some oil and add garlic, thyme and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove it from heat and add lemon zest and lime juice.
- Toss it along with cooked rice and serve hot.
Over to you-
So try this Garlic mushroom fried rice and keep yourself boosted with energy and nutrition. It is for sure a must try!