Beetroot curry is an amazing and highly nutritious curry to prepare. You can serve this delicious curry along with your breads or chapattis.
Beetroots are rich in iron, folic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C. It helps in building up of immunity because of its antioxidant properties. Coconut is rich in potassium and antioxidant levels
- 20 grams beetroot
- 5 grams coconut
- 20 grams onion
- 1-2 green chilies
- Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1 Teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon of red chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1 spring of curry leaves
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- 5 grams oil
- Nutrition Info
- 162.5 kcal
- 3.7 grams
- 5.9 grams
- 14.1 grams
- Take a sauce pan heat some oil cumin seeds, curry leaves, ginger- garlic paste, green chilies and onion.
- Wait for the onions to turn translucent.
- Then add chopped beetroot into it and simmer on low flame until the beetroots are soft.
- Add coconut and cook for another few minutes and serve.
Over to you
Try this yummy recipe of beetroot curry and have it along with your breads or chapattis.