Beet tart with cashew cream is an amazing snack to munch on to satisfy your taste buds along with an ample dose of nutrition. It is a wholesome snack filled with the goodness of Protein, fiber and many other nutrients.
Nutritional benefits –
Oats are rich in dietary fiber which helps in better digestion and also they provide you with energy. Beetroots are rich in iron, folic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C. It helps in building up immunity because of its antioxidant properties.
- 20 grams beetroot
- 10 grams chickpea flour
- 10 grams oats flour
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
For cashew cream-
- 20 grams cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4th teaspoon salt
- Nutrition Info
- 198.6 kcal
- 12.8 grams
- 7.1 grams
- 17.5 grams
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and Greece the baking tray.
- Boil the beetroot in 1 cup of water until they turn soft and mushy.
- Then take chickpea flour, oats flour, dried herbs and beetroot to knead a soft dough.
- Flatten this dough and spread it over small tarts.
- And bake these tarts for about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, puree all the ingredients of cashew cream in a blender until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Top this cream over partially baked tarts and then bake for another 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.
Over to you-
So Enjoy this healthy and tasty snack as your meal option and enjoy your day with a dose of perfect nutrition.