Baked paneer bites are amazing appetizers, which are filled with the goodness of paneer.
Nutritional benefits –
Oats is a grain which is a rich source of dietary fiber which helps in better digestion and also they provide you with energy. On the other hand paneer is rich in calcium and high biological value protein.
- 60 grams paneer
- 5 grams oats atta
- 5 grams rice flour
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- Pinch of amchur powder
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 150.2 kcal
- 5.3 grams
- 8.9 grams
- 10.2 grams
- Take a bowl, add lime juice, chaat masala, coriander powder, amchur powder and marinate paneer cubes with it and keep aside for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile mix oats flour, rice flour, salt and pepper along with half cup water. Mix well to avoid lump formation.
- Coat marinated paneer with oats and rice flour mixture until it absorbs the batter thoroughly.
- Bake/air fry these paneer bites till crisp golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite dip.
Over to you-
Baked paneer bites can be served as it is with mint and tomato chutney. So try your hands on this healthy and tasty snack.