Tofu fresh spring rolls are an amazing treat to yourself in a healthy way. They are nutritious and easy to prepare combined with the goodness of vegetables to offer you with amazing taste and ample benefits.
Tofu is gluten-free & lactose free and is low in calories. It is also an excellent source of iron and calcium and contains no cholesterol making it a healthy option in the diet. It further helps in maintaining weight.
- 1 teaspoon minced lemongrass, garlic & ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 5 ml of coconut milk
For spring roll filling
- 40 grams tofu, sliced into slabs
- 20 grams onion
- 2 rice paper
- Nutrition Info
- 156.5 kcal
- 9.7 grams
- 4.3 grams
- 7.5 grams
- Firstly, whisk the lemongrass, garlic or ginger with turmeric, olive oil, coconut milk and salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Now combine tofu and marinade in this mixture and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Then take a pan and saute tofu by flipping once from both the sides until they turn golden.
- To assemble the spring rolls, take a bowl filled with hot water for 3 seconds.
- Place the paper on the flat surface and fill up with the ingredients.
- Now tuck and roll by folding in the edges.
- Serve and enjoy.
Over to you:
It’s time to try this super amazing, delicious dish and have a healthy and guilt free snacking.