Raw mango and papaya salad is an amazing salad made with green papaya and raw mango with spicy pepper and lime dressing. This recipe is inclusive of colorful vegetables to fill you up with ample fiber and other nutrients.
Green papaya is a powerful antioxidant and also has anti-cancer properties. The antioxidant properties in papaya is further linked to heart health and increased HDL production. Tomatoes are a great source of antioxidant lycopene which reduces the risk of cancer and heart diseases.
- 40 grams Green papaya
- 20 grams tomatoes
- 10 grams raw mango
- 20 grams spring onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon red chili pepper
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Nutrition Info
- 56.6 kcal
- 6.1 grams
- 2.1 grams
- 1.9 grams
- Peel the papaya and grate it using grater and peel raw mango and dice it.
- Take the food processor and prepare the dressing by blending lemon juice, garlic and red chili pepper.
- With the help of chopper, chop onions and tomatoes.
- Now mix all the ingredients including papaya, chopped veggies, and raw mangoes together in a salad bowl and sprinkle the dressing prepared over it.
- Toss it well by adding salt and pepper as per taste. Garnish with basil leaves.
- Serve and enjoy.
Over to you:
Raw mango and papaya salad is a simple and quick recipe and can be prepared instantly. It’s a must try.