Quinoa apple parafit is a perfect snack to satisfy your taste buds. It is easy to prepare with layers of apple compote, yogurt and quinoa to give you a relishing and delicious taste with ample benefits.
Nutritional benefits –
Quinoa is a multi-beneficial grain which is a rich source of protein as well as fiber. It is also fair source of magnesium, potassium and B vitamins. Apples are fair source of fiber and have certain constituents that are good for your gut. They also contain Vitamin C and hence act as antioxidants. Walnuts are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 levels. They have good amount of fiber as well and add high nutritional benefits to the dish.
- 20 g quinoa
- 5g walnuts
- 40g apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Nutrition Info
- 99 kcal
- 13.2 grams
- 1.8 grams
- 7.7 grams
- Bring quinoa to boil until the water has been absorbed to half.
- Cut the apples into small pieces and finelly chop walnuts as well.
- Now prepare the mixture by mixing quinoa, vanilla extract and cinnamon together.
- Take Add the cut apples and walnuts into it.
- Your quinoa walnut porridge is ready.
Over to you:
So Sit back and Enjoy this healthy yet easy to make Quinoa walnut porridge at your home.