Pumpkin and apple are the perfect pairing in a smoothie. This healthy pumpkin smoothie with apple is great for breakfast. It is made with a pinch of cinnamon and will keep oneself full for hours.
Apples are a popular fruit, containing antioxidants, vitamins, dietary fibre and other range of nutrients. Pumpkin is a plump, nutritious orange vegetable, and a highly nutrient dense food. It is a magical combination platter of vitamin A and C.
- 20 grams oats
- 20 grams plain yogurt
- 20 grams apple, cut into pieces
- 15 grams pumpkin, cut into pieces
- 20 ml almond milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Nutrition Info
- 109 kcal
- 16.7 grams
- 3.5 grams
- 2.3 grams
- Place oats in a blender and blend until finely chopped.
- Add the remining ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour in some ice and serve it cool.
Over to you:
Do try this enriching smoothie with the richness of pumpkin and sweetness of apple.