Mint and masoor tikki is a recipe wherein a green leafy vegetable and a pulse like masoor is combined together to provide you with good taste and health benefits.
Masoor Dal is a great source of protein and carbohydrates. It helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels and is a rich source of Vitamin A. Mint is rich source of iron and Vitamin C. It also offers antioxidants which provide us with ample benefits.
- Nutrition Info
- 151.4 kcal
- 12.5 grams
- 6.9 grams
- 7.7 grams
- 10 grams mint leaves
- 15 grams masoor dal
- 5 grams bread crumbs
- 10 grams paneer (low fat)
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Soak the masoor dal overnight and drain the water.
- Combine the masoor dal with water and pressure cook it till it is slightly over cooked.
- Now after the dal is cooked, combine both dal and other ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4-6 equal portions and give them desired shape and flatten them with the help of your palm.
- Heat non stick tawa and cook the tikkis using oil until they turn golden brownish in color.
- Serve hot.
Over to you:
Mint masoor tikkis is full of flavor and a healthy snack to count on. Have it along with freshly prepared hung curd dip and relish your tea time.