Healthy salmon bowl is a relishing bowl filled with an amazing blend of flavors to have during this winter season.
Fish is enriched with high quality protein, omega -3 fatty acids, vitamins like vitamin D and vitamin B2 and minerals like calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium and potassium. It is advisable to consume Fish at least twice a week since the nutrients in fish can lower the risk of blood pressure or occurrence of any heart disease.
- 20 grams couscous
- 100 grams salmon (2 fillets)
- 20 grams broccoli
- 10 grams of pomegranate
- 5 grams of Pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 153.2 kcal
- 8.2 grams
- 7.9 grams
- 7.8 grams
- Take a sauce pan and boil couscous and broccoli florets along with 1 cup of water.
- Meanwhile marinate salmon with lime juice and olive oil.
- Grill the salmon fillets in a griller.
- Then toss boiled couscous, broccoli florets, pomegranate pearls and pumpkin seeds with lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper as per taste.
- Serve hot with Grilled salmon.
Over to you
So, enjoy this healthy and tasty wholesome fish bowl along with the goodness of couscous, broccoli, pomegranate and pumpkin seeds.