A healthy morning routine not only makes your whole day brighter and happier but also fuels you up with much-needed energy and positivity. To make yourself productive and more content, it is quite important to start your morning rightly. But due to plenty of factors, many of you might not be able to execute what you plan for your mornings and always end up being stressed and strained due to your bad morning routine. From late-night sleeping to snoozing the alarm button every time it buzzes- there could be plenty of reasons for this! Here are some easy ways to start your day rightly to make the rest of the day happy, optimistic and healthy. Just some simple swaps in routine can save you from negativity, fatigue and grumpiness all day long.
- Try liquids soaked chia: One of the easiest and simplest ways to boost your energy levels is to consume chia seeds– soak it in some water for about half-hour (or at night) and then drink it. To enhance the flavour, you can add some freshly chopped fruits and some slices of lemon in it. Not only this, but you can also add it in your juices. Make sure that your juice is not strained and contains pulp. This drink helps in cutting down your fat while boosting your energy levels. You can drink this water early in the morning on an empty stomach for effective results.
- Say no to screen: Checking out the phone’s screen after snoozing the alarm is one of the common things that we all do in the morning. Not only it fills you with negativity but it also lowers down your energy and motivation levels. Try to make your morning screen-free in order to make your whole day enthusiastic and energetic.
- Exercise: A regular exercising routine not only adds to your physical health but also soothe your mind with freshness and makes you feel energetic. 30-45 minutes of a regular exercising routine is all you need to kick start your day with much-needed energy. You can add skipping, aerobics, jogging, running and cycling to enhance your mood and energy levels.
- Swap your caffeine from home-made concoctions: Instead of adding caffeine or sweetened teas to your morning, swap it from some healthy and natural detox drinks. Detox drinks are great for health and provide you with various advantages. You can add lemon water, ginger lemon concoction, and turmeric and lemon concoction for effective results. These detox drinks help in flushing out the toxins from your body while adding up to your energy levels. Lukewarm lemon water helps in boosting your metabolism and is a great way to start your morning right.
- Don’t skip breakfast: A balanced breakfast is essential for a healthy start of the day. It sets a tone for the rest of the day. So, if you skip or have an unhealthy breakfast, chances are that you might experience extreme hunger and sugar crashes until mid-morning. Having a nutrient dense option for breakfast helps in stabilization of the blood sugar levels throughout the day, and also gives the metabolism a boost.
Add these small changes in your morning routine to make yourself all filled up with positive vibes and to enhance your energy levels.