Talking about Orgasm? An orgasm is a feeling of intense pleasure caused by a series of rhythmic contractions of the pelvic floor muscles, the penis, the vagina, and sometimes the uterus as well. It typically follows a build-up of muscle tension and an increase in blood flow to the genitals, creating a feeling of sexual excitement.
Pulling off consistent, mind-blowing orgasms is kind of like winning the lottery. It’s about blood flow when it comes to having a strong orgasm . Additionally, foods that increases the blood flow, boost sex hormones, or even help muscle contractions are great candidates for the better-orgasm diet. Perhaps, there needs to be proper circulation in order for blood to get to the genitals and make the magic happen
A well and healthy sex drive is linked to feeling physically and emotionally healthy, so it’s no surprise that the foods you eat play a role in boosting your sex life.
There are certain foods, such as dark chocolate, that have long been associated with romance. But, does the right meal actually help you out in the bedroom? As it, there are actually many foods that may help improve your orgasm.
Well, it is said that great sex starts in the kitchen, with foods that have been used for centuries to increase orgasm satisfaction. Eat a cherry with your bare teeth. Lick salted chocolate from your lips. Ultimately, there’s nothing sexier than someone thoroughly savouring life.
So, if the hunt for the right ingredients to constitute a ‘sex-friendly’ platter, here’s a low down on foods that facilitate the Big O:
- Oysters – Shellfish contain amino acids that are critical components of sex hormones and are also vital for optimal brain and nervous system function. In particular, they are also a rich source of zinc, which helps nourish the prostate gland and boosts testosterone production.
- Peppers – The hotter they are, the better. Peppers helps in increasing the metabolism and stimulate endorphins, that makes you sweat, plumping your lips, and speeding up your heart rate, thereby making blood flow to all the essential areas. To conclude, better sex and a more memorable finale.
- Fish – When it comes to increased sensation, improved circulation, and a higher libido, you can’t go wrong with fish, and the fattier the fish, the better. Fish is rich in omega-3 which is essential in triggering arousal within the brain, making it sure blood flow to all the important bits and providing a satisfactory effect on both men and female sex hormones that results in greater sensitivity and sensation.
- Bananas –This sweet and smooth fruit is well worth slipping in your diet for a lift to your sex drive. Bananas are considered supreme to give you endurance in the bedroom as they are a rich source of vitamin B that converts carbohydrates into energy. It further helps the body to produce sex hormones such as testosterone.
- Eggs – Eggs are not only a complete protein; they’re a complete boost to the chances of having earth-shattering orgasms. Eggs provide long-lasting energy that will help you between the sheets. Also, they contain a natural chemical called choline, which triggers the production of nitric oxide (NO), increasing blood flow. Adding eggs to the diet, you can start a positive feedback loop that could keep you primed for great sex.
- Spinach – Spinach, a Popeye’s pick-me-up of choice is loaded with nutrients that can take orgasms to dizzying new heights. It is a rich source of magnesium, and the mineral is known for helping dilate blood vessels. So, what does that mean for your libido? It stimulates and increases blood flow to all parts of the body which in turn increases arousal.
- Nuts and seeds – All kinds of nuts provide with energy that’s directly proportional to the stamina while having sex. So, daily dose of nuts, including almonds, pistachios, walnuts, groundnuts etc in the diet is a must. Further, seeds like flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, soybeans, chickpeas and sunflower seeds etc. are again friends of sexual hormones. So, consuming one tablespoon of flaxseed every day helps to increase the testosterone level in the body.
- Garlic – Garlic is full of allicin, an active compound that increases blood flow, making everything extra sensitive to touch. It too stimulates blood circulation for stronger erections and greater endurance in the bedroom.
- Figs – Figs make an excellent aphrodisiac because they are packed with both soluble and insoluble fibre, which is important for heart health. They are high in zinc and magnesium, two nutrients needed to make testosterone and other sex hormone.
- Dark Chocolate –Dark chocolate, with its high dose of antioxidants, has lots of heart-healthy benefits. It can also help get things pumping in the bedroom. The flavanols present in it help boost blood flow, which in turn heightens sensation, so you feel tingly in all the right places. Likewise, for men, they help improve erectile dysfunction, or ED.
- Ride Wine – Moderation is the key here, but by all means, red wine are great for the sexual health in women. Drinking a glass of Red Wine in a day had higher rates of desire, lubrication, and blood flow. On the contrary, According to the National Institute of Health, excessive alcohol can result in impotence.
Thus, talking about things that put you in the mood with sensual taste or texture. These are certain foods that are known to stimulate or support processes in your body that are related to sexual performance and pleasure.
Hence-forth, all kinds of habits lead to great sex, from regular exercise to simply being nice. Nonetheless, your diet arguably has the biggest effect on how your body functions, so why not add foods associated to your plate to keep your sex drive happily humming.
Over to you:
To sum up, orgasming has been considered of many benefits to our health, including boosting immunity, inducing sleep and enhancing our mood. Both self-love and sex with your partner is an important part of life and should be enjoyable to all.