Flavorful kiwi and quinoa mix is an amazing and relishing salad with the goodness of quinoa tossed with vegetables.
Quinoa is high fiber, high protein and gluten free grain which provides you with major health benefits. It also has anti-cancer & anti-inflammatory properties.
- 20 grams Quinoa
- 20 grams cucumber
- 20 grams cherry tomatoes
- 20 grams kiwi
- 20 grams onion
- ¼ teaspoon vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
- 5 grams olive oil
- 76.8 kilo calories
- 3 grams
- 112.1 grams
- 1.3 grams
- Preheat the oven to 400-degree F. Place the chopped vegetables on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Allow to bake for 20 -30 minutes until vegetables turn golden brown.
- In a hot pan cook quinoa until it becomes soft in consistency.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop kiwi into small pieces.
- Take out the roasted vegetables and transfer the vegetables, chopped kiwi and quinoa in the serving bowl.
- Make a mixture of vinegar, oregano, chili flakes, thyme and toss it on the salad.
- Your flavorful kiwi and quinoa mix is ready. Serve and enjoy.
Over to you:
Flavorful kiwi and quinoa mix is easy to prepare yet a very relishing and colorful side dish to be served along with your main course.