Ever since women’s experiences with sexual pleasure and orgasm have been an area of ongoing interest. Despite many fortified advances, female sexuality remains mystified and downplayed in general. Male sexuality is more out in the open and accepted to a great extend while female sexuality remains in many respects such as taboos and inter-related with gender-based bias in our culture.
A substantial grasp of female sexuality sets the stage for future research by determining which behaviours and techniques actually lead to the greatest pleasure for women. It is totally an important pursuit, one with implications for cultural change reaching beyond individual pleasure to challenge and destabilize norms.
Certainly, some women with vaginas have ever touched themselves there in a non-sexual way, yet not surprising, since so many have been roundly shamed for touching their own vagina or for having one at all.
So, let us be clear and up front: there can be a lot of high-charge feelings associated with touching yourself. But such feelings are perfectly understandable, and you are not alone in having them not at all.
Your Body Belongs to You: It is yours to touch, to share as you wish, to care for and to enjoy.
Even if this is challenging or have more neutrality and freedom with self-touch, it is always honour and an exciting reach to be accompanying a woman on a journey into the core of her blessed body.
Hence, this is probably going to be different than any other way you’ve touched yourself before.
Exercise is considered a great way to relieve stress and improve your sleep. Additionally, enjoying a little one-on-one time with you and your body. In point of fact, solo play has infinite health benefits and absolutely no downsides, plus it’s fun! Most women take longer than men to reach climax, but can give her a stronger orgasm with your touch.
To begin with, solo play doesn’t just feel good, it is legit good for you.
Talking about Masturbation, it releases stress and anxiety. It is a total-body relaxation after an orgasm, which is great for someone who is tense. It also increases blood flow to the genitals, which is important because blood flow keeps the vagina healthy.
Now that all good stuff is said, the only problem is not knowing how to start to guarantee a better finish.
Listing down few tweaks in the way you touch your vagina that will make you longing for more.
- Explore your body: Your body really is a wonderland, specifically your erogenous zones. But you won’t know what they have to offer you until you go on a little exploration. Starting with your fingers is the best way to engage in, especially if you are in the early stages, you want to get to know the areas of your body that makes you tick. While, some people like to rub their clit against the bed, others like to lay on their backs. There is no such one position that works for everyone. In fact, you have to experiment and find what’s right for you.
- Set the mood: Start by creating a relaxing, comfortable space in your home, full of privacy and free of interruption. Your mood, space can help clear your mind, giving you more room to focus on identifying what feels pleasurable and, consequently, increasing your chances of having that big O.
- Bust out a mirror: Before you can go ahead with your body, one has to first know her body. It is necessary for women to be able to identify their anatomy. It is suggested that you should begin your investigation the old-fashioned way: with a hand-held mirror. That is termed as the best way to see what your vulva actually looks like and, even more importantly, identify your clitoris, where the magic happens.
- Use your Imagination: Every woman has her fantasies. Well, it doesn’t really have to be about you or your partner. It doesn’t even have to be about whips and chains. It is actually the time to discover what turns you on and not judge it. To net result, just let your imagination run wild and see where it takes you.
- Bring in with toys: The modern vibe is pretty much the best thing. Most vibrators, these days are specifically made to give you that clitoral stimulation you crave. The use of a vibrator can be super helpful providing a high setting for extreme sensations or at a low setting to gently tease yourself.
- Focus on the task with hand (Masturbation): Masturbation is a great way to lessen tension in your body. The safest yet gripping way to have an orgasm. And, probably the best way to learn about how your body likes to be loved. But masturbation, like most things, takes practice. And the only mode to learn about your own sexual response is to try it. This can be done by hand, or with sex aids can even be done by rubbing their thighs together.
- Add some lube: Lube is great for sex, so yep, it also comes in handy for masturbation. When you’re feeling are on the high side, your body self-lubricates, making masturbation a much smoother and pleasurable experience. But at-times, that may not be enough (or it may not happen at all!). So to increase your pleasure make sure keep a tube of lube on hand.
- Derive the pleasure: It is said that the most important part of masturbation is simply to “savour the sensation” and not set out with the intention of orgasm. Being in the experience is key to master the art. The job is to focus on discovering what feels the most pleasurable to you. Take your time, and just feel it out.
So, if you’re new to solo play, that’s OK, too. There’s no right or wrong way to feel yourself, so take the time to discover your body but these expert-approved tips and tricks will not only teach you how to delight yourself but also take your self-made orgasm to the next level.
Over to you:
Feeling yourself is a fun, sexy, and safe way to explore your desires and learn what turns you on. Plus, there are so many health benefits to self-pleasure, reduce stress etc. but there’s no reason not to sneak in some pleasure every day. Thus, do whatever makes you feel good and enjoy every minute of it!