Cook this delicious recipe at the comfort of your home and enjoy the goodness of various nutrients in a go!
Apples have many vitamins and minerals. And most importantly it is a great source of vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants. It gives you an essential dietary nutrient that has many important functions in the body. Yogurt is very nutritious and is a great source of protein, calcium and potassium. It gives you endless vitamins and minerals and is relatively low in calories.
- ½ medium Apple
- 30grams fresh plain low-fat yogurt
- 15grams chopped onion
- ½ jalapeño finely diced
- ½ teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro
- Nutrition Info
- 51 kcal
- 6.3 grams
- 1.2 grams
- 1.4 grams
Recommended For: Diabetics
- Coarsely chop the apple.
- Place chopped apple and pepper in the blender or food processor with lime juice and water.
- Purée until smooth.
- Blend in yogurt. Chill until ready to serve.
- About 15-30 minutes before serving, prepare garnishing. Cut a little apple and dice it with cilantro.
- Top it on the soup and here it is ready to serve!
Over to you
Make every meal count to build your health. This soup will do the same when incorporated in your meal plan. Try, share and let us know your feedback down below in the comment section!