Addition of this wheat tortilla with roasted vegetables recipe to your menu will offer the goodness of seasonal vegetables. It is easy to make and delicious too!
So, get your tummy filled with the multiple nutrients of “wheat tortilla with roasted vegetables”. Bonus- It is a zero-oil recipe!
Wheat tortillas, a one stop meal! It is full of energy and gratifies quarter of your daily protein requirement with multiple essential nutrients like dietary fiber, manganese and phosphorus. It will improve your digestion and lowers the risk of heart diseases.
Spinach is loaded with vitamin A that enhances your vision and significant levels of calcium aids in bone development.
- 30 grams wheat flour
- 30 grams spinach chopped
- 30 grams bell pepper chopped
- 20 grams tomato chopped
- 2 teaspoon mint leaves
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon coriander powder
- ¼ red chili powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Nutrition Info
- 154 kcal
- 26 grams
- 6.1 grams
- 3 grams
- Make dough from wheat flour, flatten it in a round shape and cook it on a griddle for 1-2 minutes. Tortilla is ready.
- Add all vegetables with spices except lime juice in a saucepan.
- Heat and roast it on a medium flame for 6-8 minutes.
- Spread these vegetables on tortilla with lime juice and it is ready to serve.
Over to you
Wheat tortilla is extremely nutritive. You can have it in your breakfast and lunch and share with friends. Try this recipe and share your opinions in the comment section below.