Watermelon and mint gazpacho recipe is for all those lazy folks out there! This drink can be made in no time and also it provides you with goodness of watermelons and keeps you hydrated. Make this refreshing drink to pacify your thirst and add nutrients to your body.
Watermelons are considered to have more lycopene than any other fruit or vegetable. It’s also rich in many vitamins and nutrients like thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folate, magnesium, Vitamin B-6. Also, they have high water content which keeps you hydrated.
- 100 grams watermelon
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 30 gram mint
- 1 green chili
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Ice as required
- 1 mint sprigs to garnish
Calorie- 113 kcal
Carbs- 5.5 grams
Protein- 1.7 grams
Fats- 9.4 grams
Recommended for- High cholesterol
Course- Evening Snack
- In a blender add watermelon, mint leaves and chilli and blend it well.
- Now, add apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and ice and again give it a blend.
- Pour this drink to glasses and top it with crushed ice and garnish with mint springs.
Over to you
Make this easy to make drink to quench your thirst and give a nutrient boost to your health.