Bored of those regular desserts that include sooji ka halwa and sweetened laddoo? Here comes a new recipe that stimulates your taste buds like nothing else. Try this yummy yet healthy walnut fudge brownie at home and give your taste buds a sense of deliciousness.
Walnuts are a great source of omega 3 fatty acids and are also rich in antioxidants which further protect a body from various diseases. It also helps in decreasing the inflammation, promoting the healthy gut, lowers the blood pressure, and reduces the risk of cancer.
Coconut sugar is rich in various minerals like iron, zinc, calcium and potassium. It has various benefits on health as compared to table sugar.
- 40 grams whole wheat flour
- 7 chopped California walnuts
- 1 teaspoon clarified butter
- 2 tablespoon chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs whites
- Nutrition Info
- 265 kcal
- 26.7 grams
- 6.5 grams
- 10.8 grams
- Preheat the oven to 120 degree Celsius
- Take a large microwave-safe bowl and start melting the butter and chocolate. It will take about 45 seconds. Slow down the heat once the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add the granulated sugar and cocoa powder in the melted smooth chocolate. Cool it a little bit and once it cools down start adding the vanilla extract, eggs, and egg yolk in it and stir continuously to combine all the ingredients well.
- Add the flour, corn starch, and salt and mix everything together until a fine consistency is formed. Add some of the walnuts and combine everything well to get a thick batter.
- Now, take a baking dish and cover it with a foil and pour the prepared batter in it.
- Now, bake the batter in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 25-30 minutes.
- Checkout by inserting a toothpick in the centre of the brownie.
- Before cutting into squares, let it cool completely.
- Serve with the toppings of sliced walnuts.
Over to you
Enjoy this luscious recipe at the comfort of your home and make yourself happy and healthy with every bite of it.