Get your gloves ready for these holiday cookie baking season. These sesame seeds oat cookies are a perfect sweet treat Let’s try these simple to make, light cookies with the crunch of sesame seeds on top which is perfect along with your cup of coffee or tea!
The main ingredients oat flour and sesame seeds are a great source of fibre therefore help in constipation, lowering cholesterol and reduce heart risks. Sesame seeds are good in protein content. Oats helps to maintain the blood sugar levels and helps in losing weight.
- 10 grams sesame seeds
- 20 grams oat flour
- 10 grams coconut sugar
- 2 grams ghee
- 10ml milk
- ½ teaspoon Eno
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Calories: 286 Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 26.9 grams
- Proteins: 11.7 grams
- Fats: 15.6 grams
- Preheat the oven at 180º C.
- Roast the sesame seeds in a skillet by stirring frequently until they turn golden brown and set aside to cool down.
- Take a bowl and mix oat flour, coconut sugar, ghee, water, eno, salt, vanilla extract and egg. Beat them until they are well blended.
- Then fold in half of the sesame seeds in the mix.
- Form small balls of the dough and roll in the remaining roasted sesame seeds; place on baking sheet.
- Let the cookies bake for 15-20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Store them or enjoy.
Over to you:
These are surely going to be one of your favourites. Try these and do let us know!