Relish yourself with this recipe that will be prepared in just 30 minutes. Sesame chicken with quinoa is comprised of dexterous and nutritious ingredients which will make you unstoppable to eat again and again.
Chicken in the recipe is an excellent source of protein with low-fat that will help you to maintain your muscle mass and for sport-person, it will strengthen the muscle building. Chicken is naturally low in sodium that aids in keeping your blood pressure levels under control. Quinoa consists of almost 72% water after cooking along with lots of nutrients like
protein, fats and fiber. Fiber of quinoa is of great value to nourish beneficial bacteria in the gut and promoting digestion.
- 60 grams boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 30 grams dry quinoa
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 20 grams thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- salt and pepper, according to taste
- Calorie: 280 kcal
- Carbs: 27.8 grams
- Protein: 18.9 grams
- Fats: 10.6 grams
- Course: Lunch
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Sauté chicken for 4-6 minutes on medium flame with a teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Meanwhile, add honey, garlic and ginger in the cooked chicken, then add green onion and stir well.
- Meanwhile, rinse quinoa, add water to it and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Serve quinoa with cooked chicken sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Over to you
Enjoy the taste of health with this nutritious sesame chicken with quinoa. Fulfill your cravings for a non-vegetarian meal this week. Share it with your friends and let us know of your feedback in the comment section below.