Presenting salad stuffed avocados for the health lovers. This recipe can be prepared in just five minutes and most importantly, it tastes delicious. Cherry tomato and corns brings this recipe to a whole new level! This can be your first meal in the morning or you can hit this salad after a workout session as it is going to fuel you with energy you need throughout the day.
Avocados are rich in mono-saturated fats and give a creamy texture. It contains lots of fibres, vitamins, potassium and copper. Cherry tomatoes are a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins whereas, corn is rich in vitamin C, magnesium and fibres.
- 1 hollow avocado
- ½ cup fresh corn
- ½ cup small cherry tomatoes (cut into halved)
- ½ freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4-5 basil leaves
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- Salt as per taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Course: Breakfast and post workout
- Recommended: Gym freaks or low-carbs eating lover
- Nutrition Info
- 117 kcal
- 2.3 grams
- 1.69 grams
- 11.05 grams
Course: Breakfast and post-workout
Recommended: Gym freaks or low-carbs eating lover
- Scoop out the avocado by leaving a small border. Dice it and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss diced avocado with tomatoes, corn, yogurt, and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad among as many avocados as you can (proper fill the hollow avocados).
- Garnish with basil and serve.
Over to You
No matter how much you work out, you can never get good results with a bad diet. So, add this salad to the diet that includes all the protein, carbs, fats, vitamins, and minerals.