Sudden craving for vada; don’t worry here is an instant recipe for ‘Oats Masala Vada’ which will give the same crispiness as the original vada.
Oats are a rich source of fiber called Beta-Glucan, which helps in lowering bad cholesterol. Also helps in reducing blood sugar. Oats being high in fiber prevents constipation.
- 488.6 Kcal
- 9.15 Grams
- 53.6 Grams
- 25.7 Grams
- ½ Cup Oats Flour
- ¼ Cup Rice Flour
- 1/4 Cup Curd
- 1/2 Inch Ginger
- 1 Green Chilli
- Salt and Black Pepper as per taste
- Take Oats and grind them in a food processor. Also, grind ginger and chili into a paste.
- Transfer oats to a bowl, add rice flour, ginger and chili paste, curd, salt, and black pepper and mix it well.
- Now make the rings from the dough and deep fry them until golden brown and crispy.
- Instant Oats Masala Vada is ready to serve.
Over To You
Do try instant oats vada, which is easy to make.